Join Our Branch!
AAUW is a community that breaks through educational and economic barriers so that all women have a fair chance. Your membership makes AAUW’s powerful voice even stronger on critical issues affecting women and girls.
To learn more about the AAUW Ballwin-Chesterfield Branch and the benefits of membership, please contact Membership Vice-Presidents Susie Teicher and April Walgren (use this website’s “contact” feature).
READY TO JOIN? Use the link above!
About Our Ballwin-Chesterfield Branch
- Our Mission Statement: AAUW advances gender equity for women and girls through research, education, and advocacy.
- The Ballwin-Chesterfield Branch is a nationally recognized major contributor to the AAUW Fund.
- Ballwin-Chesterfield has funded two Research and Projects Grants, and awards scholarships to local mature women returning to their undergraduate degree programs after time away from school. Each year, the branch awards young women who are finishing their junior year of 3 local high schools who show promise in STEM fields.
- Learn more about our branch, which was founded in 1981. Read about our branch’s history here.
- AAUW Ballwin-Chesterfield is a member of the Metropolitan St. Louis Inter-Branch Council.
- Visit the National Website and the State website.
- For current members, see Membership Renewal for information on membership renewal.
*Student Affiliation is open to anyone who does not already hold an undergraduate degree and are enrolled in a two-or four-year regionally accredited educational institution. Students enrolled at College/University Partner Member institutions receive a free e-Student affiliation.
*Membership is open to anyone holding an associate or equivalent (RN), baccalaureate or higher degree from a regionally accredited college or university. Join AAUW at the national level or find a branch in your area. For information, go to www.aauw.org.
*College/University Partner Membership is open to regionally accredited educational institution, including two-year or community colleges. Students enrolled in these institutions receive a free e-Student affiliation.