The Power of Leaving a Legacy
By making a planned gift to AAUW National, you become a member of the AAUW Legacy Circle and affirm your commitment to equity. These gifts — or bequests — are donations that you designate in your will, estate or trust.
There is no minimum gift requirement to join the Legacy Circle, and the benefits are many. For example:
- Planned gifts afford you flexibility to provide for your family and support AAUW.
- Certain planned gifts may reduce estate or capital gains taxes.
- Planned gifts need not affect your cash flow during your lifetime.
- Certain types of planned gifts allow you to support AAUW while also providing income for the rest of your life — or a fixed income for a loved one.
- The joy of knowing that your legacy gift will sustain AAUW’s programs for years to come is the ultimate benefit!
Thank you to these visionary Ballwin-Chesterfield
national AAUW Legacy Circle members.
For more information, contact Sue Barley, AAUW Legacy Circle Team.