AAUW Dues Renewal 2023–24
Creating an Online Account
AAUW is implementing the last of three national dues increases. Dues for 2023-24 will total $104: $72 for national, $10 for state and $22 for Ballwin-Chesterfield. Sixty-nine dollars of the national dues are tax deductible. If you have any questions or concerns, we are available to assist.
Paying dues online is quicker and easier than paying by check once you have established
your online account. During the past year, national AAUW has been working hard to
address the issues that caused frustration last year. In preparation for a smooth process of dues renewal this year, we encourage everyone to complete your online account set-up using these steps.
1. Go to aauw.org.
2. Click on Log In in the upper right corner. The “Welcome” page displays.
3. Enter your email address and your password. If you haven’t chosen a password, go to Forgot your password? which is located below the Log In box and follow the prompts.
If you need to write a check, make it out to AAUW, put “dues renewal” on the memo line, and send to Jean Light.
1. Go to aauw.org. Log In at top right of page; enter your email address and password, then LOG IN.
2. Your Personal Snapshot page displays; scroll down and click RENEW.
3. Update personal information on the Membership Management screens; then Next.
4. Select Membership Type, click on National; Next.
5. For Branch or State Memberships: Select Yes; Next.
6. Select branch MO7084; scroll to the bottom and Next.
7. If you belong to more than one branch, choose your primary branch using the drop-down arrow; click Next.
8. Ensure that the MO-Missouri State Dues box is checked; scroll to the bottom and Next.
9. Optional donation to the Greatest Need Fund; then Next.
10. Enter Payment Type and select Pay Now—New Credit Card.
11. Enter card information; SUBMIT. Allow time for the system to process your information. You will have the option to print a receipt.
For most Ballwin-Chesterfield members, existing memberships expire on June 30. Members who have joined since July 1, 2022, will renew on their anniversary dates (i.e., 12 months from the date of joining). If you have any questions or concerns, we are available to assist.
Finance Officer Jean Light
Membership Vice Presidents Michele Mangnall and April Walgren
If you are not a member and wish to join, go to Join AAUW for a New Member Brochure.